01 April 2007

April

Can anyone really believe we're three months into 2007?

The past few months have been a drop of water smudged over ballpoint ink for me: fuzzy, weak,... blue.

I gave up on msk (1. i never really started on it although i tried 2. there seems to be an allusion to all the systems here. damn im a nerd) a week before the exam.

Things have been hectic for me, more than anything because i let them be, and soon it was just one monstrosity of a snowball rolling downhill.

It might seem that I have some apologies to make, but I don't think I will.

As for anyone else who feels that the reins are swinging a little wildly, take a breather and things really will look better in the morning.

And to C, and S... thanks for making me feel i was nuts to think i was going nuts. =)

No comments: