15 April 2007

Tag- I'm It

Right, so I've been enlightned as to what a tag is at last.
The rules are pretty simple.
I've beent tagged by David, so now i divulge 6 bits of weird info about myself then find someone else to tag to do the same thing.

  1. I sleep talk (in tongues or german by Trish's word), grind my teeth, and if it's your unlucky day, sleep walk too... I've been known to wander off to balconies.
  2. I love playing scales. There's nothing like some reptitive, methodical movement to help you de-stress. God Bless Hanon and my running shoes.
  3. If I hear you singing something, I will find it near impossible to stop doing the same- until you hum something else that is.
  4. I've been looking for a metal detecter to help me find my keys. Course, I might have to get another one to help me locate that too. (Don't ever give me your keys.)
  5. I percuss EVERYTHING... heads are a personal favourite.
  6. And, er,... getting a little ocd about showering when I'm not at home. I run bact every few hours when I'm in KL. It occured to me that I might have a problem when I refused to leave the house during the last water cut.
Tag:- Mufee, Min

No comments: